Welcome and screen employees, visitors and staff using a health and travel history declaration form/questionnaire.
· Takes employees, visitor and patient temperatures at the door
· Follow CDC guidelines to determine if an individual is clear to enter the facility
· Escalates any failed pre-screening or temperatures checks to management
· Records entries
· Regularly disinfects all door handles, light switches, patient rooms and fog bathrooms
· Other responsibilities as needed
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Working knowledge of HIPPA Rules and regulations
· Follows CDC and PPE guidelines
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate with people of all levels.
· Handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and has the ability to prioritize work