Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 30+ locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring a Accounts Payable Specialist to work in our corporate department located in Center City Philadelphia.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast-paced environment and be extremely detailed oriented, proficient in excel, and extensive experience with accounting software/systems. The qualified candidate will be responsible for processing invoices, properly allocating costs, maintaining internal controls, vendor follow up and performing vendor analysis.
- Oversee data entry and coding from chart of accounts
- Perform vendor analysis and detailed research
- Work directly with various internal departments to ensure efficiency and accuracy of A/P
- Perform A/P audits as necessary
- Ensure data quality and completeness of all records
- Pay vendors by scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies. Insuring receipt of credit for outstanding memos.
- Review accounts payable documents for proper approvals, account numbers, receipt of goods and invoice amounts; correct and verify any differences.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Prepare analysis of accounts and produce reports as needed.
- Daily communication with vendors (internal & external) as needed to research and resolve discrepancies regarding payment of accounts.
- Review purchase orders and/or other related documentation for completion and compliance with accounts payable policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Posting of all invoices for their assigned location(s) and vendor statements and general ledger reconciliation.
- Adherence to accuracy of data entry, quality of coding, providing detailed information where applicable.
- Follows-up and resolves outstanding accounts payable issues as they arise.
- Performs month-end duties and meet other accounting calendar deadlines on a monthly basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years A/P experience.
- Strong knowledge of working with all Microsoft Office; Excel, Outlook. In addition, knowledge of Conventional and Accounting software, and PO system/3-way matching.
- G/L and reconciliation experience a plus.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor Degree a plus.
- Excellent follow-up and superior attention to detail is critical in this role.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.