Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia (CCP) computer users by performing question/problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; assist Network Technicians; troubleshoot problems; pass more complex end-user problems on to Network Technicians; conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting; and perform related work as required.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves problems for users of personal computers (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, and Smart Phones) software and hardware, CCP network, the Internet and new computer technology in a call center/on-site environment; communicates solutions to end-users.
- Provides one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone or in person for CCP approved Personal Computer (PC), Laptop, Tablet, Smart Phone software.
- Delivers, tags, sets up, and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smart Phone hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems, e-mail, Internet, dial-in, and local-area network access problems.
- Performs desktop hardware repair for PC computer equipment and peripherals that are not covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Assists Network Technicians in creating materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Must be able to provide good customer service through: phone, emails and in person.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Printers, Scanners and Smart Phones.
- Intermediate knowledge in hardware and networking.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and public relations outreach.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Evidence of flexibility and problem‐solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand.
- Will be part of the on-call/first-call rotation and will rotate the on-call/first-call responsibility every 7-8 weeks. Off-hours support, 24×7, will also be required during the same 7-day period. This responsibility entails responding to off-hours calls for 24×7 support systems, and either resolving the problem or escalating to the necessary technician, engineer, or manager
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking
- Must be able to travel to remote locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Must have an even temperament.
- Ability to travel to site locations with personal vehicle. Legal and up-to-date Driver’s license is required.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO.