Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a Wearable Device Program Assistant to work at our Corporate location in Center City, Philadelphia, PA. Travel is required for this position.
- Following the completion of the monitoring period, communicate with the patient the proper procedures for ending the monitoring and returning the devices
- Be responsible for the efficient turnaround of devices.
- Mail letter to past due returns
- Prepare fed ex packages for “mail to” patients.
- Back up for the Delivery and retrieval of wearable devices to CCP offices. (This will require the use of the employees own car, for which mileage reimbursement will be provided.)
- Participate in the cleaning/sanitizing the devices in order to be used on the next patient.
- Help maintain inventory control of devices so that all devices are tracked as to their whereabouts.
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
- Reliable vehicle.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.