Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive Cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a Clinical Quality Coordinator to work at our Center City, Philadelphia, PA office.
- Become familiar with cardiology quality measures and relevant guidelines for cardiac care
- Monitor and analyze data on various quality measures and identify trends, data errors or issues, and gaps in care
- Work with clinical and non-clinical staff, information technology, and management to develop and implement quality reports/dashboards and quality improvement protocols
- Basic data analysis (preparation of graphs and tables) to communicate quality measure results/interim data on an on-going basis
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new clinical workflows and best practices
- Disseminate information throughout all offices
- Support and serve as back-up for other programs in the department, including clinical research, remote patient monitoring for HF patients, and care coordination for recently hospitalized patients
- Become knowledgeable with EMR system
- Must have a current RN license, BSN required
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience, cardiology experience preferred
- Experience creating charts, graphs, and other methods of basic data visualization required
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Must have the ability to travel throughout Philadelphia and surrounding counties between CCP’s 37 office locations
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.