Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a full time Healthcare Recruiter to work at our Corporate location located in Center City, Philadelphia, PA.
- Identify the best possible candidates for open positions throughout CCP’s 40 office locations
- Develop highly effective recruitment and interview strategies that will help identify the best possible candidate.
- Utilize all possible resources, including but not limited to, social media, on-line and print, relationships with local schools, job fairs, and temporary staffing agencies.
- Screen and interview every potential employee before forwarding the candidate for further consideration to a CCP location.
- Maintain a working familiarity with each of CCP’s offices to understand the culture of the practice to better determine the type of staff member that will be most successful
- Create and maintain an ongoing database for analytics and reporting.
- Support the on-boarding process of all new hires
- Assist in the coordination of training for all new and current CCP employees
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred, with a business oriented concentration; HR preferred
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of recruitment experience
- Additional experience in training, onboarding, and employee relations a plus
- Must be extremely outgoing and have the ability to promote CCP as a great place to work
- Must have the ability to travel between all CCP locations, when needed
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.