Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a corporate clinical representative to work in our corporate Center City, Philadelphia office (19107).
The corporate clinical representative will work in CCP’s Innovation Department on various RN lead clinical programs, including: clinical research studies, transition of care management programs, and other clinical quality initiatives.
- Communicate with patients and their families and/or caregivers via telephone to triage, educate and answer clinical questions.
- Document all patient interactions appropriately in EMR and otherwise ensure patient charts in EMR are populated and up to date
- Coordinate with corporate partners in achieving efficiency and resolving technical issues with patient equipment
- Promote patient self-management through routine education and check in calls
- Assess patient symptoms, document patient calls and collaborate with multi-disciplinary clinical team to coordinate timely patient care
- Recruit eligible patients for remote patient monitoring program
- Assist in the creation of workflows that improve productivity and efficiency, and reduce errors
- Assist with appointment scheduling, medication refills, and other care coordination
- Other duties as assigned by the RN project lead
- Must have a clinical certification (certified MA, EMT, LPN or any other clinical certification will be considered) or bachelors degree with an interest in pursuing a clinical certification
- Prefer at least 1-2 years of experience working with patients
- Experience with an EMR system is preferred
- Must be able to work both as a team and independently
- Self-motivated and attention to detail
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.