Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Schedule tests and follow up appointments as patients leave the office
- Review instructions for studies scheduled with patients
- Enter charges as patient is leaving, as well as during down time
- Call patients to confirm appointments
- Receive, greet, and direct patients
- Verify demographics, insurance, and pcp information at time of check in
- Collect co pays
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have experience in a medical office setting
- Must have knowledge of different insurances
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.