Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a full time EMR Trainer.
The role would act as a Super User who would be responsible for training physicians and clinical staff on all current workflows and customizations of our EMR. Training would be both virtual and in person, but would generally consist of in person training in a live environment.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Travel throughout CCP’s offices to provide in person training on all aspects of our EMR
- Effectively provide basic technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all training materials and curriculum, including workflow documentation, webinars and learning videos
- Interface with vendors, team members, users, as well as other professionals to accomplish projects
- Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources consistent with the overall goals of the organization.
- Effectively communicate to upper management on the status of training
- Able to travel at any CCP owned site at any time during business hours
- Ability to travel to site locations with personal vehicle. Legal and up-to-date Driver’s license is required.
- Knowledge of EMR systems, as well as basic IT principles and practices
- Knowledge of GE Centricity is a plus
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Highly flexible and expert problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holidays.