Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a corporate clinical representative to work in our corporate Center City, Philadelphia office (19107).
The corporate clinical representative will work in CCP’s Innovation Department on various RN lead clinical programs, including: remote patient monitoring, transition of care management programs, clinical research, and other clinical quality initiatives.
- Make phone calls and perform other patient communications where necessary
- Answer patient calls and assist patients with questions
- Ensure patient charts are populated and up to date
- Find missing information in patient charts and import or enter into correct fields
- Enter necessary orders where information is missing and needed
- Follow up on lab results
- Assist with appointment scheduling
- Track appropriate data for research projects
- Other duties as assigned by the RN project lead
- Must have a clinical certification (certified MA, EMT, or any other clinical certification will be considered) OR 1-2 years of experience working with patients
- Experience with an EMR system is preferred
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.