Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for an Accountant/ AP Manager to work in our corporate office located in Center City, Philadelphia. This position is hybrid work from home model.
- The Accounts Payable Manager provides overall direction and guidance to the staff processing accounts payable and vendor services including maintaining records of amounts owed, verifying invoices, computing discounts, coding expenses, and overseeing check, ACH and wire transactions
- The Accounts Payable Manager prepares financial reports for various internal departments, and creates new accounting forms as needed
- Prepare accounts payable register and other related reports
- Provides guidance, coordination and training to staff on accounts payable and purchasing procedures
- Oversee tax related processes such as 1099 filling, sales and use tax reporting/filling
- Conducts vendor audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Familiar with AP, requisition & purchase order processes
- 3-5 year’s experience required
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Familiarity with Accounting software preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.