Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a Clinical Research Coordinator to work in our corporate Center City, Philadelphia office (19107).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with clinical and non-clinical staff, information technology, and management to develop and implement research or quality initiative protocols
- Identify and screen eligible patients for participation, explain the study/project to patients and obtain patient consent to participate
- Maintain data systems documenting recruitment, enrollment, scheduling, and progress through the project/initiative in the correct format
- Basic data analysis (preparation of graphs and tables) to communicate project results/interim data on an on-going basis to project team
- Minimum 2 years working in clinical research preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required, Access Database preferred
- Knowledge of basic research design required; use of statistics to interpret results preferred
- Must have the ability to travel throughout Philadelphia and surrounding counties between CCP’s 37 office locations
- Must have a current RN license, BSN required