Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a Clinical Coordinator – Registered Nurse, to work at our Corporate office in Center City, Philadelphia, PA.
- Monitor the remote heart failure dashboard and contact patients for heart failure education as well as to investigate clinical issues and allow for early interventions.
- Contact recently discharged patients by phone to perform a clinical check-in including calculating a LACE score and completing a medication reconciliation. Address basic clinical questions and provide patient education to prevent avoidable readmissions.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new clinical workflows and best practices
- Disseminate information throughout all offices
- Train staff and physicians as needed
- Become knowledgeable with EMR system
- Must have a current RN license, ACLS, and CPR, BSN required
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience
- Must have the ability to travel throughout Philadelphia and surrounding counties between CCP’s 37 office locations
- Cardiology experience is preferable
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.