Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Communicate with patients requiring wearable cardiac devices and have the devices installed.
- Follow the monitoring process throughout the wearing of the device, and alert either the Remote Lead or physician of necessary information.
- Work collaboratively through all phases of device timeline (order, office pick up, installment, removal, return to office)
- Be responsible for the efficient turnaround of devices.
- Maintain logistics with device coordination between offices
- Manage central Device Center – including cleaning, restocking, repairing devices, etc
- Actively manage timelines and deliverables for devices by communicating with Practice Managers.
- Prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload
- Daily review and documentation of ambulatory devices transmissions and alerts
- Supervision of other device coordinators and assist in managing all patients across all offices
- Other Human Resource and Admin duties
- Have a clinical knowledge of cardiac wearable devices
- Clinical background experience preferred
- Knowledge of HIPAA Rules and regulations
- Must have good communication skills to effectively interact with patients and their families
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.