Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
The Precertification Specialist will be held accountable for obtaining prior authorization/precertification of all testing procedures performed in the office.
– Obtain prior authorizations/precertifications for all office testing and procedures including:
- Nuclear stress tests
- Stress echocardiograms
- Home sleep studies
- Vascular testing
– Ensure prior authorization/precertifications are obtained in a timely fashion for all scheduled testing (1 week prior)
– Ensure all add-on and same day testing procedures have proper authorization prior to being performed
- Must have experience in a medical office setting
- Must have knowledge of different insurances
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.