Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a full time Quality Improvement Data Imagining Coordinator.
This position will be hybrid after the completion of on-site training. The on-site locations will be our South Philadelphia and Roxborough offices.
- Assist in the development of creating an updated workflow for various testing queries
- Identifies and implements improvement opportunities with workflow processes and clinical information systems.
- Review findings with program leadership, recommending possible programmatic changes, additional trainings
- Develops metrics to drive improvement of care and processes
- Actively participate in required meetings and providing the team with updated information/changes
- Ability to understand, interpret, explain and use data for quality improvement activities
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented and highly organized Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holidays.