Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
CCP is currently looking for a Registered Nurse who will join a cross functional corporate team to implement and support various programs, including but not limited to a post-discharge transition of care coordination program.
- Contact patients by telephone for assessment and evaluation of post- acute care. Support, educate and assist patients and their families, regarding their disease process and plan of care.
- Assess patients’ post- acute care needs in collaboration with the interdisciplinary care team, patient, and family/ caregiver.
- Implement and evaluate transitional care interventions within the nursing scope of practice via follow- up calls, medication reconciliation and calculating a LACE score
- Promote patient self- management to prevent avoidable readmissions and increase patient satisfaction.
- Communicate via telephone to triage, perform medication refills, and answer basic clinical questions
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new clinical workflows and best practices
- Worked cross functionally with other teams to support other programs such as remote patient monitoring and clinical research projects
- Disseminate information throughout all offices
- Train staff and physicians as needed
- Become knowledgeable with EMR systems
- Must have a current RN license, ACLS, and CPR, BSN required
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience
- Must have the ability to travel throughout Philadelphia and surrounding counties between CCP’s 37 office locations
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience with telephonic management (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft office (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in cardiology (preferred)
- Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.