Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring a per diem CT Technologist. This position requires evenings and Saturdays.
- Performs with various types of radiologic procedures, following protocols established by the radiologists.
- Prepares, maintains and operates radiographic equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Follows appropriate radiation safety guidelines.
- Produces quality radiographs for interpretation by a radiologist.
- Performs CT procedures following the protocols established by the referring physicians or Radiologists.
- Operates CT scanner to produce cross sectional anatomical images of consistent optimal quality.
- Operates CT equipment in a safe and appropriate manner, following established safety guidelines.
- Graduate from a two-year AMA approved radiologic technology program. (Required)
- Experience 3 Years experience as a technologist in Diagnostic Radiology (Required)
- General Experience and knowledge of cross sectional anatomy (Required)
- General Experience as a CT Scan Technologist (Required)
- License/Certifications ARRT – Amer Reg Radiologic Technologist (Required)
- RT(R(CT) – Reg Technologist (R) (CT) (Required)
- BLS – Basic Life Support (Required