Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. The Access Center Representative will work in a central role for CCP in a call center, scheduling, and orders management role.
Please note this position is entitled to a $500 sign on bonus.
- Communicate with CCP offices on patient requests, appointments, etc.
- Under management directives, contact patients with no scheduled follow up appointment to schedule in available slots based on primary location and responsible provider.
- Schedule patients across all CCP offices for Cardiology testing appointments
- Verifying benefits by contacting patient insurance companies for specific programs within CCP.
- Assist in individual office call centers for patient requests, scheduling-when needed
- Receives, places, and transfers telephone calls using appropriate phone etiquette for all offices within CCP as needed based on volume
- Communication skills to converse clearly over the telephone
- Organization and time management skills to manage a variety of task effectively
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Attention to detail to schedule patients correctly and communicate scheduling difficulties with providers/managers
- Technological skills, such as using work processing and spreadsheet programs to track data
- Interpersonal skills to interact positively with patients
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO.
*If you are hired, and assuming your employment is in good standing, you will receive the sign-on bonus. The bonus will be paid to you no later than 30 days following your start date. In the event that you voluntarily terminate your employment or the Company terminates your employment for cause within 6 months of your date of hire, you will be required to repay the full amount of your sign-on bonus.