Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All coordination and paperwork
MCOT Daily Reads
- Review and sign off on the daily symptom and automatic alert events
- Alert the responsible/ordering MD about new clinically relevant events
Post AFib ablation follow-up clinic
- Monitor for and address complications and clinical concerns that arise
- Track and document successes and failures both clinically and with systematic monitoring (2-week MCOT).
- Provide data and analysis to the EP MDs to improve outcome
AFib Risk Factor Modification clinic
- Assist patient with improved control of optimization of therapy for and diagnosis of OSA, weight Loss, HTN, DM, etc to improve outcomes
- See each patient 1-week post-implant
- Respond to any clinical needs that arise
- Input device and lead data into EMR
- Ensure registration into our Remote Monitoring clinic and ensure each portion of the process is working
- Read, interpret, and address the clinical issues that arise in a timely fashion
- Call in patients for urgent APP or MD visits as needed
In-person Device Clinic
- Each device patient should see EP service twice per year. Alternate visits between the EP MD EP APP
- Monitoring of the 2 EP Doctor EMR Desktops
- Assist with in office loop implant process
Productivity Expectations for independent patient evaluations
- See 14 to 16 patients per day.
- 30 min for a device follow up
- 30 -45 min for a hospital follow up or risk reduction clinic patient
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Cardiology/Electrophysiology
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Must be familiar with medical emergencies brought on by stress testing and react accordingly.
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.