Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Set up and monitor patient for stress testing, including nuclear, pharmacological, stress echo, and regular treadmill studies.
- EKG rhythm identification and interpretation. Must be knowledgeable in arrhythmias.
- Prep patient for stress testing procedure, including patient interviews, measure vital signs, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient consent and signatures, and conducting patient teaching related to procedure including risks and complications.
- Must be familiar with medical emergencies brought on by stress testing and react accordingly.
- Maintain patient confidentiality in all circumstances
- May be responsible for occasionally retrieving, researching and returning all calls from the nursing voice mailbox. May also be responsible for triaging urgent calls, facilitating appropriate level of care for the patient
- Document all patient interactions concisely and accurately into the patient electronic medical record (EMR)
- High level triage; Evaluate patients that walk into office with a variety of requests and issues
- Provide emergency support to patients in all areas of office as needed
- Available to physicians, nurse practitioners and support staff for questions and problem resolution
- Assist with loop monitor implants
- Peer reviews
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a current RN license, ACLS, and CPR, BSN required
- Must have 2 years of experience as an RN in Cardiology
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO.