Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a full time Stress Lab Compliance Coordinator to work throughout CCP’s imaging/stress locations.
- Participate in developing, maintaining, and updating written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the stress department.
- Coordinate and oversee live Code training for all CCP stress labs; ensure staff exhibit competence when following workflows, ensure physical equipment is current/available
- Coordinate other internal training for stress labs
- Monitor staffing compliance to ensure both internal policies and best practices are followed.
- Serve as a clinical resource regarding policies and procedures, patient standards, performance improvement, and risk management issues.
- Ensure OSHA compliance throughout CCP’s stress labs
- Must have a current RN license, ACLS, and CPR. BSN required
- Must have 3 years of experience as an RN in Cardiology
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO.