Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
This position requires traveling to our seven Philadelphia offices.
- Work with an assigned physician on a daily basis
- Escort patients to the exam room
- Record medical information, review medications, and obtain vital signs
- Perform stress testing, EKG’s, and phlebotomy
- Follow up on lab results
- Answer phones and assist with check in/out procedures if necessary
- Assist with appointment scheduling.
- Review and prepare the next day’s assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a certified Medical Assistant
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant in Cardiology
- Must be familiar with various cardiology related procedures such as: stress tests, managing Coumadin therapy, Holter monitors, etc.
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO and paid holiday time.