Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
The candidate will be responsible for all Operations (both clinical and administrative), EMR compliance, Billing, HR, Payroll, etc.
- Manage multiple clinical offices with staff of 30 and up to 6 physicians per day
- Oversee EMR, make sure proper workflows are followed and ensure compliance with policies
- Provide HR support to all employees, including employee relations, payroll, benefits, etc.
- Ensure that physicians are provided the proper support to maintain productivity
- Audit all cash, follow workflows for cash management and collections
- Oversee all office billing, ensure that charges are entered in a timely manner. Audit for inconsistencies and/or rejections
- Manage patient scheduling and physician credentialing
- Must have a minimum of a 4 year College degree in Business Management, Finance or Healthcare Administration; candidates with an MBA or MHA are encouraged to apply. If desired education is not obtained, experience will be considered in lieu of the required degree.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a medical office setting
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of management experience
- Must be have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills are a must
- Experience with an EMR is a plus
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.