Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
CCP is looking for a Physician Liaison to be responsible for the relationship management and development of referring physicians and healthcare systems. The Physician Liaison is the primary face for building relationships between physicians’ offices and our cardiologists to increase the number of patients referred to our practice locations for treatment and care. This person is the representative for our Cardiologists and bridges the communication gap between referring doctors and specialty physicians.
To be a successful Physician Liaison, you should demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills. You should also be willing to travel to complete your duties. Cardiology or general healthcare knowledge is a plus.
- Surveying local primary and specialty physicians to increase the number of patient referrals to CCP.
- Meeting with local physicians to promote our facility’s services and new offerings.
- Helping our Cardiologists build and maintain relationships with specialists and primary care physicians to refer patients with confidence.
- Creating new relationships with new areas of healthcare
- Meeting with referring doctors to discuss patient care, referrals, new treatments, and thanking them for existing referrals.
- Reporting to Operations and ensuring you comply with the marketing goals and philosophies of our facility.
- Work with Marketing to develop patient education to distribute at referring physicians
- Arranging and leading public relations campaigns and awareness efforts
- Coordinate meetings between referring physicians and CCP Cardiologists, as needed
- Identifying new business opportunities for CCP
- Reporting on progress in building referrals and managing practitioner relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- General medical knowledge, especially related to our facility’s services, treatment offerings, and equipment.
- Travel required 100%
- Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and organizational skills.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.