Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a full time Medical Records Clerk.
- Handles all Medical Records requests
- Works with Corporate on CIOX and Hedis requests for records
- Creates necessary invoices and handles payment reconciliation for Records and EKG agreements
- Responsible for printing stamps for the Einstein Site
- Reviews and distributes daily office mail
- Sends our condolence letters
- Performs scanning and indexing of medical records, and releases personal health information in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
- Sending Correspondence letters to patients and Family Physicians
- Ordering stationary supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Will train on scheduling system and electronic medical records
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holidays.