Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive Cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a full-time LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse).
Please note this role is entitled to a $500 sign bonus.*
- Acts as a supervisor of the Medical Assistant/Medical Technician department
- Monitor physicians’ desktops and clinical items for any urgent or routine inquiries
- Counsel patients regarding lab results, test results, medication changes, and health maintenance at the direction of the physicians
- Manage Coumadin as per the Policies and Procedures for Anticoagulation Management
- Document all interactions with patients in the electronic medical record system
- Provide patients with lipid management following current NCEP guidelines
- Provide patients with heart failure management following current AHA guidelines
- Registered Nurse with current licensure in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Current CPR certification.
- Cardiology experience preferred.
- Maintain CEU’s as required by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus