Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a Self-Pay Representative at our corporate billing department in Center City, Philadelphia, PA.
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing phone calls for patients with balances and questions regarding their most recent statements.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools to answer all patient inquiries
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and make sure documentation is done in the account in case follow up is needed.
- Assist patients with understanding the charges on our statements and identify the reasons for the patient balance.
- Make corrections to patient accounts by updating their demographics and insurance information for accuracy and timely processing
- Review the different methods of payment and programs we have to help patient pay off their accounts.
- Must have experience in a medical office setting
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Familiarity and understanding of explanation of benefits from insurance companies
- General knowledge of eligibility insurance websites
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.