Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive Cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Prepares all documents for scanning by removing staples, paper clips, sticky notes, and rubber bands.
- Prepares all documents in date sequence from admission to date of discharge.
- Photocopies all damaged documents so that they can go through the scanning process.
- Scans all insurance EOBs into our system so that that the payments from insurance companies and patients can be posted by our payment posters.
- Balances the dollar amount of what is scanned with the dollar amount of what has already been deposited to ensure accuracy.
- Reviews EOB’s and flags accounts appropriately.
- May be responsible for some payment posting.
- Experience with medical billing knowledge of medical terminology and interpret EOB’s preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and how to interpret EOB’s preferred
- Must have strong computer skills and ability with all Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of HIPAA Rules and regulations
- Detail oriented and thorough in completing work tasks
- Handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and has the ability to prioritize work
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO.