Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
- Maintain Executive/Physician calendar to coordinate and set up work flows.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to all nonpublic information
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member. Take messages as appropriate
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, office space, etc.
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its offices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in an administrative office environment
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have effective writing, analytical and problem‐solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both in person and over the phone, is extremely important.
- Must be organized
Software / Equipment:
- Microsoft office
- Program neighborhood
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO.