Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive Cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Maintain patient confidentiality in all circumstances
- Retrieve research and return all calls from the nursing voice mailbox. Triage urgent calls, facilitating appropriate level of care for the patient
- Document all patient interactions concisely and accurately into the patient electronic medical record (EMR)
- High level triage; Evaluate patients that walk into office with a variety of requests and issues
- Provide emergency support to patients in all areas of office as needed
- Stress testing
- Available to physicians, nurse practitioners and support staff for questions and problem resolution
- Peer reviews
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a current RN license, ACLS and CPR required
- Must have 2-3 years of experience as an RN, preferably in Cardiology
- Prior stress lab experience required
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO and paid holiday time.