Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring an Remote Monitoring Device Coordinator to at our Philadelphia, PA location.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Work with the Remote Monitoring Lead tech to communicate with patients requiring wearable cardiac devices and have the devices installed.
· Includes communicating with patients remotely or in person to give instructions for the proper wearing of remote wearable device.
· Follow the monitoring process throughout the wearing of the device, and alert either the Remote Lead or physician of necessary information.
· Following the completion of the monitoring period, communicate with the patient the proper procedures for ending the monitoring and returning the devices
· When necessary, communicate with site managers and staff about cleaning and availability of devices (when program is in house)
· Be responsible for the efficient turnaround of devices.
· Have a clinical knowledge of cardiac wearable devices
· Medical Assistant certificate or above
· Knowledge of HIPAA Rules and regulations
· Must have good communication skills to effectively interact with patients and their families
· Detail-oriented and meticulous
· Medical Assistant
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO and paid holiday time.