Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Work with an assigned physician on a daily basis
- Escort patients to the exam room
- Record medical information, review medications, and obtain vital signs
- Perform stress testing, EKG’s, and phlebotomy
- Follow up on lab results
- Answer phones and assist with check in/out procedures if necessary
- Assist with appointment scheduling.
- Review and prepare the next day’s assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a certified Medical Assistant
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant in Cardiology
- Must be familiar with various cardiology related procedures such as: stress tests, managing Coumadin therapy, Holter monitors, etc.
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadephia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO and paid holiday time.