Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
Please note that this position is a traveling role between all CCP location, all within 40 miles of Center City Philadelphia (see ccpdocs.com for a full listing of our locations).
Summary: The Facilities and Construction Project Manager will work with CCP Leadership to improve the physical locations of each of our office.
This job reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer, and will be a member of the Operations Management team.
- Coordinate with CCP Practice leaders in the planning, designing and construction of new practice locations, or improvements to existing locations.
- Review bids and payment applications on the projects.
- Partner with architects, engineers and building/construction vendors to facilitate the completion of projects.
- Communicate plans and needs with the locations Building Manager or Landlord to facilitate the project needs.
- Coordinate with our vendor partners when projects call for specialized equipment for projects.
- Manage the timelines of multiple projects and report status to CCP stakeholders on a regular basis (Accounting, Billing, Contracts and Compliance, etc)
- Work in conjunction with CCP’s internal IT team to create appropriate Project Plans that are in line with the timelines of the overall project.
- Coordinate office moves and relocations.
- Driver’s License in good standing as this position requires 80% or greater of time is spent on site at the various locations throughout the CCP network.
- Project management skills utilizing various Project Planning software packages.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Project Management, but substantial work history in a similar field will be considered.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO.