Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 30 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a full time Health Host, Medical Technician.
- Greet patients in the waiting room, and walk them to their clinical service area (exam room, procedural room, triage station)
- Take Heights/Weights; Blood Pressure (training to be provided)
- Additional clinical services, such as EKG, would be considered as applicant progresses
- Give any instructions specific to the visit in preparation to the clinical team arriving in the room
- Relay any information from the patient to the clinical team prior to the start of the visit.
- Help maintain an efficient patient flow within the office.
- Support the clinical team in the exam room preparation
- Replace table paper
- Wipe down all surfaces with proper cleaning products
- Any other as needed
This position will not require any prior or specific clinical training or experience. Applicants will be trained in the duties outlined above. Applicants will need the very most basic EMR or GPMS training to start, but could/should be a component of the job as the applicant progresses.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.