Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a full time Cardiac Monitoring Technician to work at our Center City, Philadelphia office.
Cardiac Monitoring Technician
- Performing analysis of ECG data from the Holter/MCT monitor to create a report for the physician.
- Analyzing information in the patient’s diary to identify incidents that correspond to health pattern irregularities detected on the Holter monitor
- Identifying irregularities in the patient’s cardiac rhythm and utilize knowledge of cardiac rhythms to verify the data that is provided by the Holter scanning software
- Evaluating Holter scan/MCT study for Physician Notification Criteria
- Meeting performance productivity standards as indicated once training is complete
- Completing all assign/required training, while staying up to date on developing clinical knowledge, specifically ECG rhythm interpretation
- Following all company, HIPAA, and Medicare policy and procedures
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
- CRAT/CCT certification within 180 days of employment/transfer
- Proficiency using a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook); comfortable using telephone and computer to perform job responsibilities
- 1+ years experience in a clinical setting involving ECG/EKG monitoring and/or interpretation and analysis (preferred)
- EMR knowledge (preferred)
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.