Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
Please note that this position is entitled to a $2,500.00 sign on bonus.
- The Echo Technician / Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer under the discretion of the Physicians and Clinical Supervisor, performs transthoracic echocardiograms and/or stress echoes. Maintains echo lab protocols and meets accreditation standards. Effectively operates machinery and prepares preliminary echo update in EMR for the presence or absence of any abnormalities in the studies.
- Maintains daily log book (by site) in excel on the S drive including date, patient name, diagnosis and type of test.
- Responsible for notifying physicians in a timely manner of any new significant abnormal findings noted during the test.
- Performs and has knowledge of all necessary, daily, monthly, and annual care and maintenance of ultrasound equipment. Troubleshoots any potential problem situations of equipment. Reports all malfunctioning equipment as necessary to The Lead Echo Tech or Philips Service.
- Checks email daily to ensure open communication with other CCP staff.
- Always respects patient’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
Must be a Registered/Certified Echo Technician
Must have at least 3 years of experience
Must have the ability to multitask
Computer knowledge is a must
Experience with an EMR system is a plus
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.
Job Type: Full-time