Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a certified/registered Lead Medical Assistant.
- Places patients in exam rooms, takes vital signs & basic health history, updates EMR
- Performs EKG’s
- Works the prescription refill voicemail line.
- Makes patient phone calls to confirm appointments, reportsalltesting results, answers basic and more complex healthcare questions.
- Also may perform stress testing, holter monitoring, ambucor, warfarin monitoring, as well as other testing. Note: under the guidance and discretion of the individual physician.
- Is Certified
- Performs most, if not all, level III MA responsibilities
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff
- Coordinate day to day workflows of department
- Develop and oversee department schedules
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
•Must be a certified or registered Medical Assistant
•Must have at least 2-3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant
•Must be familiar with various cardiology related procedures such as: stress tests, managing Coumadin therapy, Holter monitors, etc.
•Must have the ability to multitask
•Computer knowledge is a must
•Experience with an EMR system is a plus
•Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.