Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Prep patient for stress testing procedure, including patient interviews, measure vital signs, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient consent and signatures, and conducting patient teaching related to procedure including risks and complications.
- Set up and monitor patient for stress testing, including nuclear, pharmacological, stress echo, and regular treadmill studies.
- EKG rhythm identification and interpretation. Must be knowledgeable in arrhythmias.
- Must be familiar with medical emergencies brought on by stress testing and react accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned
- ACSM and CPR certification required
- Ability to interpret EKG reports
- Experience with stress testing required
- Ability to communicate clearly so that others can understand you both verbally and in writing
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO.