WE’RE REOPENING WITH EXTRA SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
We know not being able to monitor your heart health the way you’re used to can be stressful. That’s why we’re doing everything we can to make our offices as safe as possible. So you can feel completely comfortable coming back, knowing we’ve taken every precaution:
- In-depth screenings over the phone prior to appointments
- Detailed day-of screenings prior to entering the office
- No crowded waiting rooms—waiting rooms are set up for significant social distancing or patients are given private rooms to wait in
- Enhanced cleaning procedures are being taken throughout the office and between every patient visit
- Each patient is provided with a new surgical mask and gloves
- All CCP employees are wearing PPE which is at—or exceeds—the Department of Health recommendations
At CCP, your comfort and convenience comes first. That’s why in addition to our expanded office safety measures, we’re still offering virtual appointments so you can speak face to face with your cardiologist online. If you have any questions or concerns, please just let us know. We can discuss the best option for you.
Please complete this form or call us at 215-CCP-DOCS
to schedule an appointment. If you have any questions feel free to contact us. One of our representatives will be in touch shortly to confirm all details for your appointment.
Please fill out the following form as completely as possible.