Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive Cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
- Maintain patient confidentiality in all circumstances
- Triage and assess medications following established protocols for patients during phone calls.
- Triage and assess patients who present to the office with active symptoms.
- Triage and assess testing results and communicate with patients any next steps
- Monitor physicians’ desktops and clinical items for any urgent or routine inquiries
- Assess patient’s response to therapeutic treatments and medication changes.
- Counsel patients regarding lab results, test results, medication changes, health maintenance at the direction of the physicians.
- Manage Coumadin as per the Policies and Procedures for Anticoagulation Management.
- Document all interactions with patients in the electronic medical record system.
- Provide patients with lipid management following current NCEP guidelines.
- Provide patients with heart failure management following current AHA guidelines.
- Must have a current RN license, ACLS and CPR required
- Must have 2-3 years of experience as an RN, preferably in Cardiology
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Maintain CEU’s as required by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing.
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides 401k.