Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a full time Front Desk Supervisor.
- Oversees administrative aspects of the front desk including patient scheduling, registration, and billing.
- Ensures proper workflows are being followed by employees.
- Supervises employees in areas assigned which includes employee training, disciplinary actions, performance evaluations and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in entering/coding charges, reviewing instructions for studies with patients, collecting copays, and verifying demographics.
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management level position
- Must have experience in a medical office setting
- Must have knowledge of different insurances
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.