Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
This role reports to the Practice Managers.
- Helps ensure that the medical facility clinical staff maintain a high level of ethical and professional standards.
- Looks for ways to streamline and enhance clinical operations, specifically the office’s medical assistants and medical technicians.
- Recruit, hire, and train clinical staff utilizing the MA training checklist, as needed, in conjunction with the Practice Managers
- Assists clinical workers in obtaining more education, additional certifications and helps them find ways to enhance their skills and improve their chances of career advancement.
- Implements clinical workflows and procedures for the clinical staff.
- Schedules medical assistant staff according to physician workloads
- Develops clinical aspect of site-specific projects and clinical corporate initiatives.
- Identifies quality assurance and risk management issues and brings them to the attention of the appropriate Practice Managers.
- Conducts internal audits on MA staff workflows
- Works with CCP Internal Audit team for clinical items and reports back to management with plan of action for any failing areas.
- Ordering of clinical supplies and sends necessary invoices to Accounts Payable.
- Provide input to Practice Managers at time of staff evaluations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel to other office locations.
- Must have superior problem solving and decision making skills as well as strong analytical skills.
- Must be a talented team builder.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong computer skills.
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.