Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 40 locations throughout the Philadelphia area.
We are currently hiring for a full time Administrative Assistant to our Chief Executive Officer.
- Maintain our CEO and Executive teams’ calendar to coordinate and set up meetings
- Receive calls on our CEO’s behalf and handle accordingly
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to all non public information
- Answer telephones calls from our CCP Docs phoneline and transfer calls to the appropriate staff member and/or assist with their question or concern
- Assist in making appointments for patients when needed
- Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, emails, mailing and filing.
- Interact with the organization’s Board of Directors.
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience in a medical office setting, preferably in Cardiology
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Benefits: ( Eligible at 32+ hours/week )
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holidays