· Participate in the cleaning/sanitizing of devices in order to be used on the next patient.
· Help maintain inventory control of devices so that all devices are tracked as to their whereabouts including the below:
In the main office
In a CCP office, but not sent out/or not retrieved
With a patient
· Work with the Program Coordinator and Device Coordinators to maximize the number of devices being used at any given time.
· Handle administrative duties including patient education and consent forms for the devices.
Must have experience in a medical office setting
· Must have the ability to multitask
· Computer knowledge is a must
· Experience with an EMR system is a plus
· Knowledge of HIPAA Rules and regulations
· Detail-oriented and meticulous
· Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing