The corporate clinical representative will work in CCP’s Innovation Department on various RN lead clinical programs, including: remote patient monitoring, transition of care management programs, and other clinical quality initiatives.
- Make phone calls and perform other patient communications where necessary
- Answer patient calls and assist patients with questions
- Ensure patient charts are populated and up to date
- Find missing information in patient charts and import or enter into correct fields
- Enter necessary orders where information is missing and needed
- Follow up on lab results
- Assist with appointment scheduling
- Other duties as assigned by the RN project lead
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.