Corporate Advanced Practice Provider
- Support clinical teams (including RNs, MAs) in all corporate clinical programs. Educate other clinical staff on cardiology disease processes applicable to the various programs.
- Be a point of escalation for complex clinical issues and communicate with physicians throughout the practice to resolve patient issues or questions
- Be available for urgent telemedicine visits as needed for issues arising or identified in corporate programs
- Create workflows for other clinical staff to use on projects; change and update workflows to meet changing project needs or create more efficient processes
- Manage established corporate clinical programs. Monitor data from the clinical programs to ensure project enrollment and/or measure outcomes. Create reports reflecting project status, achievements, or as needed for billing.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an advance practice provider, preferably in cardiology
- EMR experience required; Advanced EMR use or experience with EMR data for clinical research preferred
- Microsoft excel experience preferred
- Flexibility and organization to work with multiple teams and on multiple projects at one time
- Must have the ability to travel throughout Philadelphia and surrounding counties between CCP’s 37 office locations
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.