Central Access Call Center Supervisor
- Hire, onboard and train Access Center personnel.
- Coach call center staff through challenging patient issues.
- Analyze call center data and prepare reports for upper management.
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance annually or on an at-need basis.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual call center goals and action plans.
- Prepare work schedules to ensure sufficient coverage and optimize staff assignments
- Enforcing and developing workflows to develop patient care initiatives
•Must have experience in a medical office setting, preferably in Cardiology
•Must have the ability to multitask
•Computer knowledge is a must with ability to work in multiple programs
•Experience with an EMR system required
•Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO