Remote Monitoring Device Coordinator
- Work with the Remote Monitoring Lead tech to communicate with patients requiring wearable cardiac devices and have the devices installed.
- Includes communicating with patients remotely or in person to give instructions for the proper wearing of remote wearable device.
- Follow the monitoring process throughout the wearing of the device, and alert either the Remote Lead or physician of necessary information.
- Following the completion of the monitoring period, communicate with the patient the proper procedures for ending the monitoring and returning the devices
- When necessary, communicate with site managers and staff about cleaning and availability of devices (when program is in house)
- Be responsible for the efficient turnaround of devices.
- Importing End of Service Reports into the patients chart
- Have a clinical knowledge of cardiac wearable devices
- Medical Assistant certificate or above
- Knowledge of HIPAA Rules and regulations
- Must have good communication skills to effectively interact with patients and their families
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.