Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 38 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a Project Manager who will coordinate and oversee all corporate projects, including but not limited to site moves, new site openings, mergers, new product deployments, and various other organizational directives. This position will play a critical role in ensuring appropriate communication occurs among the cross functional teams needed to support each project. The successful candidate will have the ability to understand and communicate the deliverables of each project to each functional area, while ensuring timelines and expectations are consistently met. This position will report directly to the Executive Director and CEO.
- Oversee and be single point of contact for all current and future projects
- Design, scope, and execute project plans
- Ensure appropriate cross functional communication among all departments
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues
- Provide daily/weekly and monthly reports as required for monitoring the progress and quality of the program/project
- Ensures that project/department milestones are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Collaborate with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Understand subject matter of projects to ensure the ability to provide solutions when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Finance, Business Administration or Management Field is required
- Six Sigma Certification or PM certification is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite and PM specific software
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure as well as basic construction is a plus
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager with focus in the Healthcare industry
- Expert at building, and maintaining important project documentation outlining scope, cost, schedule, solution, risks, and issues
- Skilled in communication, highly adaptable, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.